Saturday 6 October 2012

Pictures at last!

Here are a few pictures of my latest projects

A kantha stitch e-reader case
 Hand stitched and hand quilted using traditional stitch and design and mounted on a panel to make a useful e-reader cover


This next piece was made following Lola Jenkins Thread Art Class on Craftsy which gives great step by step instructions for completing coloured designs on fabric.  I was really pleased with the way this one came out and have just taken it to the framer to get it mounted up.



Summer Picnic is a piece I made last year and then forgot all about until I discovered it again in my folder when looking for something else!  When I rediscovered it I actually found I liked it more than when I first completed it (which is why I had put it away in the first place)

No comments:

Post a Comment