Thursday 3 December 2015

Busy Busy

Well here we are again in December, boy does Christmas come around quickly. I have been trying to make a few extra bits and pieces to give as gifts and for those "just in case" moments.




I don't know what it is about bags, but I just can't stop making them.  I don't even know who these are for, but I like them anyway.

I also love making brooches and couldn't resist making a few extra ones, although I still have a box full of them.  These are always useful as last minute gifts for Christmas and birthdays. I particularly love the little gingerbread man, which is from Mandy Shaw's new Book "Christmas Wreaths and Garlands".    

I fully intended making one of the fabric wreaths from the book, but that just has not happened - yet!

Red work snowmen always look cute hanging on the door handles 


Lots of other things in the pipeline, and I really must make myself yet another useful tote bag as everywhere I go I always seem to carry lots of stuff.  

It looks as though Christmas is going to be quite a busy time with visitors expected and family coming to stay, so I will have to pack lots of things away. January is also going to be a very busy time with not much time for sewing in the first couple of weeks of the new year, so I intend doing what I can before that. 

My Christmas Gift to myself is a subscription to the Bag of the Month Club and I am looking forward to receiving the six new patterns when they come out on the first of each month.

   Who doesn't love a mystery?



BagoftheMonthLogo


Bobbin Girl Bag Making SuppliesI have already ordered the hardware kits for the first two bags from Alison at Bobbin Girl Bag Supplies, so I have no excuses not to use up my fabric stash (well some of it) and get making.

So, lots to look forward to so watch this space for updates.





No comments:

Post a Comment