Thursday 21 July 2016

2016 update

I haven't been blogging very much in the past year or so, but I feel that perhaps is now the time to share some of the many projects I have been working on whilst I have been so quiet.







Zipper pouches - always popular in lots of shapes and sizes




I love these one zip Tulip Pouches by CloBird designs
Really useful for glasses or as storage for sewing bits and pieces










 These come in three sizes and I can make to order

Funky Flower and softie toy from  patterns by by Jennifer Jangles





Runaround bags are really handy - I have made lots of these in different colours





Brookes Clutch bag made from recycled denim jeans with an embroidered flap


Match Day Wristlet - another really useful little bag to hold life's essentials


 Sweet Pea Pouches  - I can't stop making these
they are only tiny but very useful for storing bits and pieces or for in your handbag for all the bits that usually get lost !



Just for a change - some embroidered collages made at a recent workshop with Emily Notman


Most of the items above can be made to order in a variety of fabrics with prices depending on the fabric choice

I also have a range of embroidered fabric brooches for sale at various prices 
If you are interested please contact me
judith.rigg@btinternet.com





No comments:

Post a Comment